Become a Member
Are you interested in the history of the Town of Colchester? Join the Colchester Historical Society and learn more about history and share your skills and knowledge with others.
Membership is a flat fee of $25 per household. Any and all additional contributions are always welcome! The Colchester Historical Society is a self-supporting non-profit volunteers organization dependent on the generosity of others.
Your Membership Supports:
- The preservation of historically important objects, documents and image.s
- Free public educational programs related to Colchester and the region.
- Free admission to the Colchester History Museum.
- The Annual Third-Grade Classes Historic Walking Tour of Colchester.
- The education of civic and community leaders about the importance of our history and historic preservation.
- The preservation of the historic Colchester Burying Ground.
- Two free hours of dedicated research by a trained CHS volunteer.
- Invitation to the Society annual meeting and picnic with special program.
- Invitation to members-only exhibit openings.
- Priority registration or discounts on our most popular programs.
- Use of the CHS meeting room space (arranged through the administrator).
- Invitation to the Annual CHS holiday dinner party.
- The knowledge that your effort will help preserve Colchester's history and architecture.
If you are interested in becoming a member, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a membership form and mail with your check to the Colchester Historical Society, PO Box 13, Colchester, CT 06415 or join us online by using our PayPal Account.